The Goddess Mother Ganga is considered to be Purity personified. Oftentimes associated with water, especially that of the River Ganges which flows through India, She is the Devi who purifies and sanctifies, who ensures Moksha and Liberation. Even outside of India, She is revered in the form of water at beaches, rivers and streams. Like other Devis, She is a Loving, Generous and Kind Mother, who is with us at all times, always. Be it the water we drink, bathe ourselves in or use to pray, She is here, there and everywhere.
Namah Shivayai Gangayai Shivadhayai Namo Namaha
Namaste Rudra Roopinyai Shankaryai Namo Namaha
Hey Maa Gange, Thou art auspiciousness,
Dear to Shiva and known as Shankari
we offer obescience to Thee.
- cthulhu-baby reblogged this from jinx-me-please
- mothtoalight likes this
- dexies-speed reblogged this from withinaroundaboveandbeyond
- flawlessbitchesirrelevanthoes reblogged this from jinx-me-please
- jinx-me-please reblogged this from withinaroundaboveandbeyond
- spiritual-awakening likes this
- 1ndigo7 reblogged this from withinaroundaboveandbeyond
- withinaroundaboveandbeyond posted this